What we offer
- A structured and fixed routine in which children with Down syndrome can reach their full potential.
- Small groups with a maximum of eight learners.
- An academic curriculum based on concepts of the National Curriculum Assessment Policy Statements (CAPS), with a Christ centered foundation.
- Comprehensive assessments by Speech- and Occupational therapists to determine the independent level of functioning of each learner with Down syndrome.
- Weekly Speech- and Occupational individual therapy to ensure and monitor the optimal development of learners.
- Weekly Catering classes.
- Weekly professional swimming lessons.
- Weekly exercise and specific sport and athletic training.
- Weekly music lessons
- Weekly golf lessons.
- Weekly dance lessons.
- Quarterly educational outings.
- Computer skills development.
- Musical development.
- Weekly tuck shop to assist in teaching monitory skills.
- Quarterly parent support groups and workshops.
- The development of Christian values.
A structured and fixed routine in which children with Down syndrome can reach their full potential.
We have campusses in :
Professional sport coaching in the following areas:
- Table tennis