Club 21 is built on a strong Christian foundation and the school does not discriminate unfairly when admitting learners to the school. Families can expect their children to be educated in a Christian environment, but families and their children will not be discriminated against based on religion, or any other grounds, including race, gender, marital status, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, disability, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth.
While Club 21 does not discriminate against any learner wanting to attend Club 21, the school does have objective admission requirements:
- Comprehensive assessments by Speech- and Occupational therapists appointed by the management of Club 21.
- Interview with parents.
- Interview with teachers and therapists from previous schools or learning centres.
- Placements in conjunction with the therapists and management of Club 21.
- Only learners with Down syndrome.
- The ability to function within a structured social / educational environment.
SCHOOL AND OFFICE HOURS
School hours are from 07:30 to 13:00 Monday to Friday. Aftercare facilities are available from 13:30-17:30.
School terms are in accordance with the Gauteng provincial school terms, but start one day later and end one day prior.
PRETORIA SCHOOL FEES: R4 000 per month and is due on or before the 4th of each month for twelve months.
AFTER CARE FEES
Half day aftercare (13:30 - 15:30) : R680 p.m.
Full day aftercare (13:30 - 17:30) : R1 360 p.m.
Fees are subject to distance.
Contact school office.